24/7 offers day porter services for high density, high traffic, facilities including large office buildings, campuses, apartment and condominium complexes and others that require cleaning services throughout the day. In addition to maintaining and re-stocking restrooms and daily cleaning of public areas, these employees follow a customized schedule of daytime tasks and provide an added layer of security and professionalism to any facility.
While janitors do not typically interact with building occupants or the public, day porters/matrons are always in the public eye. We ensure that day porters are provided with clean, well-fitting uniforms, speak English and have good customer service skills.
We provide the training, equipment, supervision and administrative support. We have sick leave and vacation replacement personnel available and we can provide coverage during emergencies.
Some of the services our day personnel provide are:
- Cleaning of entries and public access areas
- Trash and debris removal around exterior walkways and landscaped areas
- Cleaning, stocking and maintenance of restrooms
- Immediate spill clean-up and carpet spotting
- Entry glass, elevator and high traffic floor cleaning
- Emptying, cleaning, and relining trash bins
- Cleaning and tidying of kitchens, exterior sidewalks, lobbies and reception areas.
- Executive services
We also offer Day Porters/Handymen with a wider range of skills for our clients who do not have an on-site maintenance staff. Some of the types of service we provide are:
- Minor electrical and plumbing repairs
- HVAC filter changes and thermostat adjustments.
- Minor carpentry and door repairs/adjustments
- Landscape maintenance
- Lighting replacements
- Pressure washing, patio, deck, garage and sidewalk cleaning
- Minor drywall, plaster and concrete repairs
- Assist vendors with access and repairs
- Roof maintenance and repair/patching
- Drain cleaning
- Emergency services for fire and floods
- Additional security